All residents must vacate housing within 24 hours of their last final. All residence halls close on Thursday, Dec. 13, 12 PM (Noon).
Before you leave for Winter Break, please make sure you do the following to keep your room safe for the break:
- Close and lock all windows
- Close drapes/blinds
- Lower thermostat to 60 degrees, auto/auto heat setting (or similar for your room)
- Remove all perishable items from room
- Remove all trash & recycling out of room to proper receptacles
- Unplug all electrical appliances, EXCEPT refrigerators
- Turn off all lights
- Lock Your Door
These things will unsure that your room is set and ready to go for when you come back for the spring. Please note the information below as well:
Residence Halls reopen Sat. Jan. 5, 12 PM (Noon).
For more information, visit our Winter Break Information page.
Come back recharged and revitalized to make Spring 2018 the best semester yet!